CHFI certification equips you to investigate a computer crime and deliver legal evidence utilizing the most advanced tools. This contemporary technical certification is exciting and is the perfect path for applicants keen to make a career in a challenging area of tracing crime doers.
The CHFI certification delivers the security discipline of digital forensics from a vendor-neutral point of view. CHFI is a universal certification, including major forensic investigation scenarios. The certification exam allows applicants to obtain essential hands-on experience with several forensic investigation techniques and standard forensic tools needed to successfully accomplish a computer forensic investigation resulting in the prosecution of perpetrators.
The EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator certification will give applicants (Law enforcement personnel, security officers, system administrators, legal professionals, defense and military personnel, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is attentive about the uprightness of the network infrastructure.) the essential skills to carry out a powerful digital forensics investigation.
CHFI offers a methodological approach to computer forensics, comprising searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, preservation, acquisition, analysis, and reporting of digital evidence.
The CHFI certification is designed for all IT professionals associated with Internet Security, Information System Security, Computer Forensics, and incident response.
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Défense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance, and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
CHFI Exam Information
- Exam Questions: 150 Questions
- Exam Duration: 4 Hours
- Passing score: 70%
- Exam Code: 312-49
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Test Delivery: ECC Exam Portal or Pearson VUE
Advantages of CHFI Certification
- The CHFI certification help in improving high-risk requirements for enterprise operation.
- CHFI will get all the needed authorized necessities for the group in place by gathering evidence of safety breaches.
- Moreover, CHFI helps find out the deleted paperwork by doing an absolute analysis on the historical past of the pc system. This also helps investigate the photographs and assemble extra info from the community logs.
How to Prepare for EC-Council CHFI Exam?
For thorough CHFI certification exam preparation, you need to make a study plan. Passing this EC-Council exam will open doors for amazing opportunities.
1. Make CHFI Exam Preparation BluePrint
Some steps will be useful for you to get through the CHFI certification exam,
- Create a Study Plan for CEHI exam preparation before preparing for the exam:
- Try to understand the CHFI syllabus and its exam pattern.
- Make a list considering the weakest and the most robust areas as per the topics.
- Create a study plan to reinforce your skills and work according to the designed plan.
2. Obtain the Study Resources for CHFI Certification Exam Preparation
Many websites provide study resources to pass the CHFI exam. Some websites offer CHFI books, CHFI PDF containing questions and answers, training courses, and practice tests. They also offer a free trial before purchasing the whole training material. EC-Council also offers a training course for thorough exam preparation.
3. Join Online Training Courses
You can enroll yourself in an official training course or other third-party training programs to pass the CHFI exam. The course will guide you and incorporate the whole syllabus for the exam in a more integrated and structured way.
4. Take CHFI Practice Exam!
Once you have gone through the study resources completely, the next step is to take up the CHFI practice exam. Practice Exams are all you require to assess yourself. It is recommended to practice every day to understand the concepts more promptly. Practice tests will make you familiar with your weak areas and work over them. It is better to make a schedule for studying and practicing CHFI exam questions from a reliable platform. Doing so will help you cover the topics quickly by providing time for practice.
5. Read Some CHFI Certification Relevant Blogs and Join a Community
Create a study group, join a community, or read through a relevant blog to share your knowledge and doubts with other exam takers or seasoned professionals. For example, you can find useful information browsing the internet; it carries a lot of additional and worthy information to take and pass your CHFI certification exam.
6. Take necessary breaks
While you do need to study with adequate concentration for the CHFI exam, it is also vital to take small breaks, or else you might not be able to concentrate. You can take a ten minutes’ walk after two hours of studying. Taking a break will also help in boosting your productivity and refresh your mood so you can learn with full sincerity.
7. Ace the CHFI Exam
Have faith in your hard work and knowledge. Ace the CHFI exam with a calm mind. Read the exam questions carefully before jumping to the answer.