Cloud computing is quickly expanding into all businesses, forming new and exciting career opportunities. These opportunities cover different roles, varying from developers and architects to data scientists and security professionals. Microsoft AZ-900 certification gives exactly this fundamental knowledge, skills, and confidence to start your Microsoft Azure certification journey. Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 checks and validates your basic understanding of cloud services and how Microsoft Azure provides the cloud services, counter to any definite role.
The AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam is designed for applicants having non-technical backgrounds expecting to prove their foundational knowledge of cloud services, together with how those services are provided within the Microsoft Azure cloud. These applicants include those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services or have some involvement in cloud-based services and solutions. It also consists of those with a technical background looking to prove their basic knowledge of the cloud.
No technical IT experience is required for this exam, but some general IT knowledge would certainly be beneficial.
Essential Information About Microsoft AZ-900 Certification Exam
- Microsoft AZ-900 exam cost is $99.
- The exam is one hour, and the number of questions is about 40-60.
- There are different types of questions asked during the exam, such as multiple-choice, short answers, case studies, drag, drop, etc.
- No negative marking for wrong answers, so it is advised to attempt all the AZ-900 exam questions.
- The exam time duration is 60 Minutes.
- You need to score at least 700 to pass the exam.
Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Syllabus Topics
- Describe cloud concepts (20-25%)
- Describe core Azure services (15-20%)
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ 900 Exam Preparation: Proven Tips
There is almost nothing tough you need to understand or go through before taking the AZ 900 exam to crack it without a hitch.
You can prepare for your AZ-900 exam in various ways according to your preferences. Though, the best approach is to not stick on a particular resource but make the most out of all available resources.
You can take the exam after attaining a training course from Microsoft and attempting the AZ-900 practice test for two months.
Take a full breath before deciding on your choice, and recollect that everybody begins someplace, so there are arrangements to attempt the AZ 900 certification exam once more.
Benefits of Taking AZ-900 Practice Test
One of the pivotal steps in exam preparation is engaging in available practice tests. These resources assure that:
- You’re mentally and physically ready to ace the exam as you can assign the same time and put yourself into the exam-like conditions
- You’ve studied all the required topics and are ready to deal with different question types
- You can identify your knowledge gaps and then focus on them before the primary test and retain this knowledge because of repetitions.
- You’ll be more confident during the exam after having so much practice with actual questions and answers with explanations.
Test Your Knowledge: Try Our AZ-900 Quiz Now!
Why Should Someone Earn the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Certification?
The AZ-900 exam is the first step toward establishing a career in Microsoft Azure and earning more higher-level certifications. Though, it is natural to think about what makes it worth earning the Microsoft Certified – Azure Fundamentals certification for Azure in the first place. Considerably, the answer to this is quite easy. Unlike most other fields, there are no skills in the IT industry that find universal acceptance across all the organizations. This implies that there are many paths to select from rather than having a linear career path.
Professional holding expertise in AWS would not be suitable for a job role that requires the applicant to hold skills in Azure. This is why a professional must earn Microsoft certification definite Azure job positions. Although AWS presently reules the market, Azure holds a vital place too. The need for Azure professionals is rising, and the AZ-900 certification makes it easy for individuals to begin their careers in this field.
The Microsoft AZ-900 exam is not to be underestimated. You need to put some time and effort into passing it and achieving your Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification, but it is worth spending. Now you know that with official courses, AZ-900 practice tests, and additional videos and study guides, you’ll acquire a thorough understanding of AZ-900. May your exam preparation be a victory!