CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 is the only fundamental, vendor-neutral cloud business certification. It sets out a crucial foundation for understanding cloud solutions helpful in any cloud environment irrespective of who the cloud service provider is.
Achieving the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ certification confirms an individual’s preparedness for management-level jobs while understanding the fundamental approach to cloud computing and the business impact of migrating and governing in the cloud. Through the certification process, these individuals have confirmed their skill in developing and enforcing solid cloud strategies, along with:
- Acquiring the knowledge and understanding of a cloud exam’s fundamental business and technical components.
- Knowing specific security concerns and steps.
- Perceiving advanced technology concepts, solutions, and advantages to an organization.
- Sales and Marketing Staff in cloud product or service management
- Technical Support Staff
- New Data Center Staff
- Business Analysts
- Business Process Owners
- Managed Service Provider Personnel
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Exam Details
- Exam Code: CLO-002
- Number of Questions: 75
- Length of Test: 60 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Recommended Experience: Minimum 6-12 of months experience working in an IT environment with some exposure to cloud technologies
- Passing Score: 720 (scale 100-900)
CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Objectives
- Cloud Concepts (24%)
- Business Principles of Cloud Environments (28%)
- Management and Technical Operations (26%)
- Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security for the cloud (22%)
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is created keeping in mind the non-specialized proficient. If you are inexperienced with the cloud or CompTIA certification exams, you require a little help planning for the CLO-002 exam. These are proven and precise tips that can be banked on.
Proven Tips to Prepare CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 Certification Exam
1) Begin with a Practical Study Plan
For any exam, you should make a practical and realistic study plan. Begin with your registered exam date and work back to front.
Take into account how long you will require to master the resources completely. How much time to assign for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 practice test? Do you have any personal commitments? Take into account that along with your study plan.
You should plan your exam whenever you have worked this out, so you set yourself a tough report break time.
2) Focus On Cloud Essentials+ Features Definitions
Since CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification is a non-specialized, first proof for cloud essentials, it significantly focuses on definitions instead of technical ideas.
You should make notes and, after that, become familiar with the effects in the context.
3) Obtain Appropriate Resources
After exploring the CompTIA official website to have sufficient information about the CompTIA Cloud Essentials syllabus and structure, you will find it more straightforward to filter resources and see which ones align better with your need.
There are many study materials to help you prepare for the CLO-002 exam, and CompTIA issues its official study guides, but they come for approximately $100. There’s also a broad range of free, freemium, and paid online resources, such as YouTube videos, video courses, etc.
4) CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 Practice Test
CompTIA CLO-002 exam incorporates a full-length CL0–002 practice test planned to measure your understanding under a natural exam environment.
Many online websites provide CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 practice tests. But you should keep in mind you take practice tests from trusted websites, and one such website is Edusum.com.
5) Join the Online community
Joining the relevant online community will help you link with experienced cloud professionals and get proficient tips on different concepts. Going through blogs, online videos, and webinars will also help you in mastering CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ concepts.
6) You Are Prepared for Exam Day
It needs a chance to get acquainted with every one of the specialized aspects for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ exam; however, with some conviction, and great examination inclinations, even the most non-specialized professionals, can complete this exam.
Quick Tips for Exam Preparation
- Set reliable time blocks for exam preparation. Address exam preparation time such as a business meeting dictated by a boss is inviolable.
- Find a location that encourages motivation for studies and avoids disturbances.
- Study at the “best” time. Nighthawks might try a few hours when the rest of the family members are sleeping.
- Involve others when appropriate. Some courses benefit from social interaction beyond the virtual classroom, and some may find the content resonates more when discussed or practiced with friends or family.
- Take CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 practice tests to enhance confidence in your retained ability and the test-taking process. Generally, practice tests can be taken as many times as required to help a learner feel confident in the test format and the information covered.
At the End
After finishing your CLO-002 exam, you can move to higher-level cloud certifications. However, this exam kicks you off with some basic cloud subjects you need to help your career.