PaloAlto firewalls are actual Next-Generation firewalls built from the bottom up to handle legacy firewalls issues. It is the first firewall platform to carry out decisions based on applications, not just ports and protocols. Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer – PCNSE certification exam is one of the top certification exams.
Palo Alto PCNSE certification measures your understanding of the core features and operations of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
Palo Alto PCNSE Exam Overview
- Exam Name: Network Security Engineer
- Exam Number:- PCNSE PAN-OS 10
- The PCNSE Exam Cost: $175
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Quantity of Questions 75
- The score of Passing: Variable (70-80 / 100 Approx.)
- Exam Register: Pearson VUE
Palo Alto PCNSE certification is best for professionals who aim to prove an in-depth understanding of Palo Alto Networks technologies, along with clients who use Palo Alto Networks products, advanced resellers & services, system integrators, pre-sales system engineers, and the support workforce.
How Can You Benefit from PCNSE Certification?
- The Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewall certification confirms your skill in configuring the central peculiarities of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall.
- With the PCNSE certification, you can set yourself apart from your group with comprehensive and distinct skills to retain your infrastructures, employing the best way to protect them.
- The most common job profiles after earning the PCNSE certification are Network Security Engineer, Network Security Analyst, Network Specialist, and Security Consultant, among many others.
- The average PCNSE salary is around $90,000 per year in the United States. It can vary depending on the experience in the industry.
- The PCNSE certification is worthwhile today as using Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewall is a skill that not many of your peers know and would give you an edge over others.
Best Tips to Pass the Palo Alto PCNSE Exam
To achieve the Palo Alto PCNSE certification, you’ll need to study smartly. The following tips can help you prepare more efficiently for the exam.
1. Obtain a PCNSE Study Guide
Make a study plan in accordance with the relevance of the syllabus topics you need to master. Make sure to include all the syllabus topics comprised in the exam. At the same time, you don’t want to spend too much time on topics you’re already acquainted with.
You should obtain the PCNSE study guide and a complete training course that covers all the topics listed in the PCNSE blueprint. Study each exam topic and consider how much time each topic of the exam will require to learn.
2. Enroll in a Training Course
Enrolling in a training course will undoubtedly help you in preparing for and passing the PCNSE exam. This will help you a lot throughout the preparations. In addition, you will get benefits such as flexible scheduling and fast replies to your queries.
3. Pace Yourself and Concentrate
Studying can cause hateful flashbacks, but it shouldn’t be like that. Keep in mind that the core purpose of learning is to become an expert in Palo Alto Network technologies. Avoid multitasking. Choose your learning method and time for preparation. But keep in mind that late-night reading is not effective.
4. Take PCNSE Practice Tests
In addition, dedicate your time to attempting the PCNSE practice test. They will help you find out your weak and strong topics. You will also know how much you have absorbed so far from your preparation. Thus, you will know what topics need improvement and which ones are already mastered by you. By the way, it is not recommended to postpone your registered exam date because you may end up not taking the exam at the end of the day.
If you want to attempt updated PCNSE exam questions to practice, you should visit the NWExam.com website. It provides a best practice test to gauge your preparation level. The best feature of the practice test on the nwexam website is that they simulate the environment that mimics the real environment. With this, you can feel the vibe of the real exam. When taking PCNSE practice tests, it is vital to work toward the highest score. You should try to obtain at least 95% in your practice test to boost your chance of success.
5. Become an Active Member of a Relevant Online Community
Look around on the Internet to see if anyone can help you prepare for the Palo Alto certification exam. You may also find a group on LinkedIn or Facebook or participate in an online community.
Palo Alto LiveCommunity Blog equips you with all the significant information and updates about the PCNSE and other Palo Alto certifications.
6. Hard Work Pays, Don’t Fret About Exam
When you have done all you can for this Palo Alto certification exam, relax and wish for the best. Fretting about the exam will not benefit you at all, and in point of fact, it can make you lose perspective. Hence, instead of distressing, believe in your preparation and keep in mind that hard work pays off.
Achieving PCNSE certification can unlock doors to brilliant opportunities for you. It confirms that you’re a skilled network engineer who can influence Palo Alto’s next-generation firewall techniques.
Cracking the Palo Alto PCNSE exam is not a cakewalk, but with the proper resources and strategy, you can pass the exam with flying scores.