Data is the buzzing word for people and businesses, and how Big Data is in the course of modifying the shape of the current economy. And it’s true: data is being captured, moved, and sold at huge profits. But data doesn’t just stand– someone has to perceive how to store it, package it up into usable chunks, and make sure those packages turn up. In the world of data, the DP-900 is the first exam of a database administrator, data analyst, or data engineer’s skills in asking and responding to the essential questions about moving and storing data and putting it to good use.
Microsoft Azure DP-900 Exam Structure
The Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900 certification exam confirms that applicants understand the fundamental data concepts required to produce scalable and reliable cloud applications utilizing Microsoft Azure. Applicants should understand the differences between relational and non-relational data and the many kinds of database systems.
- Name: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Number of Questions: 40-60 Questions
- Exam Type: Cloud Computing
- Exam Fee: $99
- Pass Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
DP-900 Exam Syllabus Topics
- Describe core data concepts (25-30%)
- Identify considerations for relational data on Azure (20-25%)
- Describe relations for working with non-relational data on Azure (15-20%)
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure (25-30%)
Smart Tips for the Microsoft DP-900 Exam Preparation
Now that you know the essential details of the DP-900 exam. Let’s move on to how you can enhance your skills before sitting for the exam. The five tips mentioned below will help you pass the Microsoft DP-900 on your first attempt.
1. Explore the Available Learning Paths
Microsoft provides different learning tools to prepare for their certification exams. The first alternative is online learning paths which are free of charge. There are four learning paths available, including each section of the DP-900 exam syllabus. Each learning path comprises 2-3 modules with the knowledge check eventually.
2. Register for the Online Instructor-Led Training Course
The second option provided by the vendor is a training course (Course DP-900T00: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals) conducted by an experienced instructor. This paid one-day training course encloses topics about Microsoft Azure storage, Azure data services, and the fundamentals of Azure Cosmos DB.
3. Gauge Your Preparation Level with the DP-900 Practice Test
Microsoft also provides free DP-900 sample questions that you can be accessed from their website to boost your preparation process. This resource will allow you to figure out your knowledge gaps to work on them again.
Although Microsoft official practice tests are important, it is beneficial to prepare for the DP-900 exam using practice tests. If you are looking for a large number of reliable and updated practice questions for DP-900 exam preparation, then visit edusum.com. This site provides reliable and trustworthy practice tests at an economical cost.
4. Learn From Practice
Practice makes perfect! Once you have covered the study resources, all that’s left is to practice using Microsoft Azure to enhance your skills before sitting for the exam.
How to Schedule the DP 900 Certification Exam?
After completing your preparations, you can either apply for the examination or schedule it when you are midway prepared. It relies upon you! But, to register for the DP-900 exam, you need to:
- Visit the official webpage of Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900 Certification.
- Click on the ‘Schedule Exam’ section.
- Select the scheduling type you like. (Pearson VUE, Certiport, or for USD15). Pearson VUE is for non-students who are not immersed in technology, Certiport is for instructors or students, and USD15 is for applicants and job seekers affected by COVID.
- Log into your Microsoft Account.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Select the exam delivery type.
- Schedule the date.
- Make the payment to affirm your application.
Is Dp-900 Worth It?
- You get a profound knowledge and expertise regarding many Azure cloud platform benefit cases and services at the organizational level.
- You have a more powerful knowledge of the differences between PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS.
- You understand Azure services’ core fundamentals, comprising architectural details, management resources, and different Azure products and solutions.
- You get the deepest insights into privacy, compliance, and security policies absorbed with every Azure solution.
- Learning Microsoft Azure Fundamentals uncovers new paths for you to earn potentially. Working in this domain, you can make anywhere between US $70,000 and $200,000 annually. Each certification you achieve gets you to a larger window for big paycheques. These certifications demand you combine your knowledge of Azure Fundamentals with other basic specializations.
- While searching for a cloud computing job, Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900 certification helps you stick out in a sea of non-certified applicants. It is one of the most substantial benefits of an Azure Fundamentals certification.
As you can notice, Microsoft DP-900 is a certification exam that will lead you to success if you get through it with excellent scores. It provides you with a lot of coveted skills and equips you with the sought-after certification that will make you excel among other applicants for your desired position. Therefore, set a goal to pass this exam, prepare with great dedication and enjoy all the perks!