500-220 Dumps PDF, or sample questions & practice test combination; what should be your study material choice to become Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist?
If you are keen to pass the 500-220 exam on the first attempt, you should focus on making a study guide and follow it rigorously. When it comes to the study materials, practice tests have proved to be the more reliable source than dumps till date.
What Is the Cisco 500-220 Exam Structure?
The Engineering Meraki Solutions exam is a multiple-choice exam, with 55-65 questions. You need to get a Variable (750-850 / 1000 Approx.) mark to pass the ECMS exam. The Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist is suitable for candidates who are interested to learn more about the Channel Partner and Other. The official price for the exam is $300 USD.
What Should Be Your Study Method for the Cisco 500-220 Exam Preparation?
Once you are determined to take the 500-220 exam, you must get ready with a study guide that combines all your necessary actions during the preparation and materials in one place.
Work on the Cisco 500-220 Syllabus Topics:
The basic action of the 500-220 exam candidate should be going through the syllabus details and making out a chart to cover the syllabus topics on time. When it comes to covering the syllabus topics, books and online resources work best to ace the exam.
Success in the 500-220 exam is highly dependent on grasping the syllabus topics from the core. The more grasp you have, the more is the chance to succeed quickly. Do not hurry to learn the exam topics; learn one at a time.
Increase Your Productivity through Routine Making:
How to make your study schedule the most productive? If the aspirant follows a planned routine, he is going to experience a more productive preparation. If you want to enhance your productivity during the preparation, you must set aside your study hours. Focusing on daily study would help to learn the syllabus topics in a better manner.
Develop Writing Habit:
If you develop the habit of writing essential points during the study, you can revise quickly through these notes. Your study routine should be such that you can properly utilize the study resources. Therefore, follow some proven steps to pass the exam.
When Is the Right Time to Explore 500-220 Sample Questions & Mock Tests?
- The potential 500-220 certification candidates should not restrict themselves to learning the syllabus topics only. They can add more value to their preparation; if they explore different 500-220 sample questions through PDF format or regular format, their knowledge base could become stronger.
- The best time to explore sample questions is at the end of syllabus completion. Many valuable websites offer trusted and free sample questions for the 500-220 exam preparation.
- The preparation process is always better with these sample questions and practice test combinations. Many aspirants opt for the 500-220 dumps PDF materials and end up losing confidence in the exam hall during the actual exam preparation process.
- You can learn from the dumps materials, but working with 500-220 dumps PDF won’t help to assess your preparation level. Taking 500-220 mock exams would help the aspirant to get ready with the actual exam structure, and a candidate becomes an expert regarding time management through this process.
- Therefore, drop your focus from 500-220 exam related dumps PDF and get valuable insights through Engineering Meraki Solutions practice tests.
- NWExam.com offers one of the most valuable practice tests for self assessment. The time-based practice tests help an aspirant to gain ideas on their time management level and answering capacity. The candidates may face difficulty during initial attempts, but through gradual practice their knowledge base, speed and marks improve.
Here Are Few 500-220 Sample Questions for Your Knowledge:
01. Which VLAN is used to source pings across the site-to-site VPN when using the MX Live tools?
a) highest VLAN ID that is configured and set to NO to use VPN
b) lowest VLAN ID that is configured and set to YES to use VPN
c) highest VLAN ID that is configured and set to YES to use VPN
d) lowest VLAN ID configured and set to NO to use VPN
02. A customer requires a hub-and-spoke Auto VPN deployment with two NAT-mode hubs with dual uplink connections and 50 remote sites with a single uplink connection. How many tunnels does each hub need to support?
03. In an organization that uses the Co-Termination licensing model, which two operations enable licenses to be applied?
a) Renew the Dashboard license.
b) License a network.
c) License more devices.
d) Call Meraki support.
e) Wait for the devices to auto-renew.
04. Company iPads are enrolled in Systems Manager without supervision, and profiles are pushed through Systems Manager. Which outcome occurs when a user attempts to remove the “Meraki Management” profile on an iPad?
a) The “Meraki Management” profile cannot be removed.
b) The “Meraki Management” profile is removed and then pushed automatically by Systems Manager
c) The “Meraki Management” profile is removed. All the profiles that Systems Manager pushed are also removed.
d) The “Meraki Management” profile is removed. All the profiles Systems Manager pushed remain.
05. How does a Meraki device behave if cloud connectivity is temporarily lost?
a) The offline device continues to run with its last known configuration until cloud connectivity is restored
b) The offline device reboots every 5 minutes until connection is restored
c) The offline device stops passing traffic
d) The offline device tries to form a connection with a local backup server