If you are keen to pass the HCE-3700 exam on the first attempt, you should focus on making a study guide and follow it rigorously. When it comes to the study materials, practice tests have proved to be the more reliable source than dumps till date.
What Is the Hitachi Vantara HCE-3700 Exam Structure?
The Performance Architect exam is a multiple-choice exam, with 60 questions. You need to get a 61% mark to pass the Performance Architect exam. The Hitachi Vantara Certified Expert – Performance Architect is suitable for candidates who are interested to learn more about the Infrastructure – Architect Expert. The official price for the exam is $225 USD.
What Should Be Your Study Method for the Hitachi Vantara HCE-3700 Exam Preparation?
Once you are determined to take the HCE-3700 exam, you must get ready with a study guide that combines all your necessary actions during the preparation and materials in one place.
Work on the Hitachi Vantara HCE-3700 Syllabus Topics:
The basic action of the HCE-3700 exam candidate should be going through the syllabus details and making out a chart to cover the syllabus topics on time. When it comes to covering the syllabus topics, books and online resources work best to ace the exam.
Success in the HCE-3700 exam is highly dependent on grasping the syllabus topics from the core. The more grasp you have, the more is the chance to succeed quickly. Do not hurry to learn the exam topics; learn one at a time.
Increase Your Productivity through Routine Making:
How to make your study schedule the most productive? If the aspirant follows a planned routine, he is going to experience more productive preparation. If you want to enhance your productivity during the preparation, you must set aside your study hours. Focusing on daily study would help to learn the syllabus topics in a better manner.
Develop Writing Habit:
If you develop the habit of writing essential points during the study, you can revise quickly through these notes. Your study routine should be such that you can properly utilize the study resources. Therefore, follow some proven steps to pass the exam.
When Is the Right Time to Explore HCE-3700 Sample Questions & Mock Tests?
- The potential HCE-3700 certification candidates should not restrict themselves to learning the syllabus topics only. They can add more value to their preparation; if they explore different HCE-3700 sample questions through PDF format or regular format, their knowledge base could become stronger.
- The best time to explore sample questions is at the end of syllabus completion. Many valuable websites offer trusted and free sample questions for the HCE-3700 exam preparation.
- The preparation process is always better with these sample questions and practice test combinations. Many aspirants opt for the HCE-3700 dumps PDF materials and end up losing confidence in the exam hall during the actual exam preparation process.
- You can learn from the dumps materials, but working with HCE-3700 dumps PDF won’t help to assess your preparation level. Taking HCE-3700 mock exams would help the aspirant to get ready with the actual exam structure, and a candidate becomes an expert regarding time management through this process.
- Therefore, drop your focus from HCE-3700 exam related dumps PDF and get valuable insights through Performance Architect practice tests.
- NWExam.com offers one of the most valuable practice tests for self assessment. The time-based practice tests help an aspirant to gain ideas on their time management level and answering capacity. The candidates may face difficulty during initial attempts, but through gradual practice their knowledge base, speed and marks improve.
Here Are Few HCE-3700 Sample Questions for Your Knowledge:
01. In a VSP G200 system, what are two advantages of RAID 1+0 compared to RAID 5/6 for random write workloads?
a) RAID 1+0 provides more useable capacity per for the same number of drives.
b) RAID 1+0 has less processing overhead.
c) Disk virtualization is lower.
d) RAID 1+0 has more efficient pre-fetch operation.
02. Which three functions are performed by a VSP G1000 Virtual Storage Director (VSD)?
a) It executes host I/O requests.
b) It calculates parity.
c) It manages cache segment usage.
d) It moves data to/from cache.
e) It executes software such as HDP or copy products.
03. A high level of writes to external storage is backing up into a VSP G1000 cache, creating a high write pending problem that is affecting other workloads. Which three actions will help to minimize this problem?
a) Add more cache to the enterprise storage system.
b) Add more cache in the external storage.
c) Quarantine the LUNs in a separate cache partition.
d) Set Cache Mode to “Disabled” for the external LUNs.
e) Address the throughput constraints in the external storage.
04. You are evaluating storage system performance for an interactive workload. What are three appropriate criteria in this situation?
a) customer requirements
b) throughput (MBs)
c) elapsed time
d) storage system response time
e) resource utilization (% busy)
05. What are two appropriate criteria for evaluating a batch job performance?
a) storage response time
b) host initiators utilization
c) elapsed time and/or throughput (MBs, IOPS)
d) customer requirements