If you are keen to pass the HQT-4210 exam on the first attempt, you should focus on making a study guide and follow it rigorously. When it comes to the study materials, practice tests have proved to be the more reliable source than dumps till date.
What Is the Hitachi Vantara HQT-4210 Exam Structure?
The NAS Installation exam is a multiple-choice exam with 35 questions. You need to get a 65% mark to pass the NAS Installation Professional exam. The Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional – NAS Installation is suitable for candidates who are interested to learn more about the Infrastructure – Installation and Support Professional. The official price for the exam is $100 USD.
What Should Be Your Study Method for the Hitachi Vantara HQT-4210 Exam Preparation?
Once you are determined to take the HQT-4210 exam, you must get ready with a study guide that combines all your necessary actions during the preparation and materials in one place.
Work on the Hitachi Vantara HQT-4210 Syllabus Topics:
The basic action of the HQT-4210 exam candidate should be going through the syllabus details and making out a chart to cover the syllabus topics on time. When it comes to covering the syllabus topics, books and online resources work best to ace the exam.
Success in the HQT-4210 exam is highly dependent on grasping the syllabus topics from the core. The more grasp you have, the more is the chance to succeed quickly. Do not hurry to learn the exam topics; learn one at a time.
Increase Your Productivity through Routine Making:
How to make your study schedule the most productive? If the aspirant follows a planned routine, he is going to experience a more productive preparation. If you want to enhance your productivity during the preparation, you must set aside your study hours. Focusing on daily study would help to learn the syllabus topics in a better manner.
Develop Writing Habit:
If you develop the habit of writing essential points during the study, you can revise quickly through these notes. Your study routine should be such that you can properly utilize the study resources. Therefore, follow some proven steps to pass the exam.
When Is the Right Time to Explore HQT-4210 Sample Questions & Mock Tests?
- The potential HQT-4210 certification candidates should not restrict themselves to learning the syllabus topics only. They can add more value to their preparation; if they explore different HQT-4210 sample questions through PDF format or regular format, their knowledge base could become stronger.
- The best time to explore sample questions is at the end of syllabus completion. Many valuable websites offer trusted and free sample questions for the HQT-4210 exam preparation.
- The preparation process is always better with these sample questions and practice test combinations. Many aspirants opt for the HQT-4210 dumps PDF materials and end up losing confidence in the exam hall during the actual exam preparation process.
- You can learn from the dumps materials, but working with HQT-4210 dumps PDF won’t help to assess your preparation level. Taking HQT-4210 mock exams would help the aspirant to get ready with the actual exam structure, and a candidate becomes an expert regarding time management through this process.
- Therefore, drop your focus from HQT-4210 exam related dumps PDF and get valuable insights through NAS Installation practice tests.
- NWExam.com offers one of the most valuable practice tests for self assessment. The time-based practice tests help an aspirant to gain ideas on their time management level and answering capacity. The candidates may face difficulty during initial attempts, but through gradual practice their knowledge base, speed and marks improve.
Here Are Few HQT-4210 Sample Questions for Your Knowledge:
01. Your customer would like to install a Hitachi NAS Platform 3100 cluster into their existing 1 GbE network using optical connectors. What should you do?
a) Install NIM2 using optical SC connectors.
b) Install NIM3 with XFP optical LC connectors.
c) Install NIM3 with SC optical connectors.
d) Install NIM2 using optical LC connectors.
02. From where is the Hitachi NAS Platform 3100 and 3200 firmware loaded during the reboot process following a firmware upgrade?
a) from the external SMU
b) from a removable media
c) from the FSA/FSX module
d) from the COD on system drives
03. What are two benefits of the Clustered Name Space (CNS) feature of the Hitachi NAS Platform file system?
a) With CNS, network access to configured storage resources can be made through a single CIFS share or NFS export.
b) CNS provides the mechanism for automatic load balancing.
c) CNS virtualizes network resources, allowing multiple nodes in a cluster to appear as a single node.
d) CNS virtualizes storage resources, allowing multiple file systems to appear as a single large file system.
04. A customer has Layer 2 switches at their network core and require partitioned traffic within their environment. Which Hitachi NAS Platform advanced networking feature should you enable?
a) Set up Link Aggregation Control Protocol using a minimum of two ports on each of the customer’s Layer 2 switches.
b) Turn on jumbo frames for each of the network interfaces connected to the customer’s Layer 2 switches.
c) Enable VLAN tagging for the interfaces connected to the customer’s Layer 2 switches.
d) Assign IP addresses that all belong to the same subnet.
05. Your customer wants to deploy a Hitachi NAS Platform disaster recovery solution with automatic failover between their two campuses 80 km apart. Which solution will meet their requirements?
a) TrueCopy Extended (TCE)
b) Hitachi NAS Platform MetroCluster
c) Hitachi Universal Replicator (HUR)
d) Hitachi NAS Platform Intelligent Data replication (IDR)