If you are keen to pass the NSE 8 exam on the first attempt, you should focus on making a study guide and follow it rigorously. When it comes to the study materials, practice tests have proved to be the more reliable source than dumps till date.
What Is the Fortinet NSE 8 Exam Structure?
The NSE 8 Network Security Exper exam is a multiple-choice exam, with 60 questions. You need to get a Pass / Fail mark to pass the NSE8 811 exam. The Fortinet Network Security Expert 8 is suitable for candidates who are interested to learn more about Network Security. The official price for the exam is $400 USD.
What Should Be Your Study Method for the Fortinet NSE 8 Exam Preparation?
Once you are determined to take the NSE 8 exam, you must get ready with a study guide that combines all your necessary actions during the preparation and materials in one place.
Work on the Fortinet NSE 8 Syllabus Topics:
The basic action of the NSE 8 exam candidate should be going through the syllabus details and making out a chart to cover the syllabus topics on time. When it comes to covering the syllabus topics, books and online resources work best to ace the exam.
Success in the NSE 8 exam is highly dependent on grasping the syllabus topics from the core. The more grasp you have, the more is the chance to succeed quickly. Do not hurry to learn the exam topics; learn one at a time.
Increase Your Productivity through Routine Making:
How to make your study schedule the most productive? If the aspirant follows a planned routine, he is going to experience a more productive preparation. If you want to enhance your productivity during the preparation, you must set aside your study hours. Focusing on daily study would help to learn the syllabus topics in a better manner.
Develop Writing Habit:
If you develop the habit of writing essential points during the study, you can revise quickly through these notes. Your study routine should be such that you can properly utilize the study resources. Therefore, follow some proven steps to pass the exam.
When Is the Right Time to Explore NSE 8 Sample Questions & Mock Tests?
- The potential NSE 8 certification candidates should not restrict themselves to learning the syllabus topics only. They can add more value to their preparation; if they explore different NSE 8 sample questions through PDF format or regular format, their knowledge base could become stronger.
- The best time to explore sample questions is at the end of syllabus completion. Many valuable websites offer trusted and free sample questions for the NSE 8 exam preparation.
- The preparation process is always better with these sample questions and practice test combinations. Many aspirants opt for the NSE 8 dumps PDF materials and end up losing confidence in the exam hall during the actual exam preparation process.
- You can learn from the dumps materials, but working with NSE 8 dumps PDF won’t help to assess your preparation level. Taking NSE 8 mock exams would help the aspirant to get ready with the actual exam structure, and a candidate becomes an expert regarding time management through this process.
- Therefore, drop your focus from NSE 8 exam related dumps PDF and get valuable insights through NSE 8 Network Security Expert practice tests.
- NWExam.com offers one of the most valuable practice tests for self assessment. The time-based practice tests help an aspirant to gain ideas on their time management level and answering capacity. The candidates may face difficulty during initial attempts, but through gradual practice their knowledge base, speed and marks improve.
Here Are Few NSE 8 Sample Questions for Your Knowledge:
01. A FortiGate is deployed in the NAT/Route operation mode. This operation mode operates at which OSI layer?
a) Layer 4
b) Layer 1
c) Layer 3
d) Layer 2
02. Your FortiGate has multiple CPUs. You want to verify the load for each CPU. Which two commands will accomplish this task?
a) get system performance status
b) diag system mpstat
c) diag system cpu stat
d) diag system top
03. There is an interface-mode IPsec tunnel configured between FortiGate1 and FortiGate2. You want to run OSPF over the IPsec tunnel. On both FortiGates the IPsec tunnel is based on physical interface port1. Port1 has the default MTU setting on both FortiGate units.
Which statement is true about this scenario?
a) A multicast firewall policy must be added on FortiGate1 and FortiGate2 to allow protocol 89.
b) The MTU must be set manually in the OSPF interface configuration.
c) The MTU must be set manually on the IPsec interface.
d) An IP address must be assigned to the IPsec interface on FortiGate1 and FortiGate2.
04. You are asked to write a FortiAnalyzer report that lists the session that has consumed the most bandwidth.
You are required to include the source IP, destination IP, application, application category, hostname, and total bandwidth consumed.
Which dataset meets these requirements?
a) select from_itime(itime) as timestamp, srcip, dstip, app, appcat, hostname, sum(coalesce(‘sentbyte”, 0) +coalesce (‘recbyte “, 0)) as bandwidth from $log where $filter LIMIT 1
b) select from_itime(itime) as timestamp, srcip, dstip, app, appcat, hostname, sum(coalesce(‘sentbyte”, 0) +coalesce (‘recbyte“, 0)) as bandwidth from $log where $filter LIMIT 1
c) select from_itime(itime) as timestamp, srcip, dstip, app, appcat, hostname, sum(coalesce(‘sentbyte”, 0) +coalesce (‘rcvdbyte“, 0)) as bandwidth from $log where $filter LIMIT 1
d) select from_itime(itime) as timestamp, sourceip, destip, app, appcat, hostname, sum(coalesce(‘sentbyte’, 0)+coalesce (‘rcvdbyte“, 0)) as bandwidth from $log where $filter LIMIT 1
05. Regarding tunnel-mode SSL VPN, which three statements are correct?
a) Split tunneling is supported.
b) It requires the installation of a VPN client.
c) It requires the use of an Internet browser.
d) It does not support traffic from third-party network applications.
e) An SSL VPN IP address is dynamically assigned to the client by the FortiGate unit.