If you are keen to pass the VMCE exam on the first attempt, you should focus on making a study guide and follow it rigorously. When it comes to the study materials, practice tests have proved to be the more reliable source than dumps till date.
What Is the Veeam VMCE Exam Structure?
The Veeam Certified Engineer exam is a multiple-choice exam, with 50 questions. You need to get a 70% mark to pass the Veeam Certified Engineer exam. The Veeam Certified Engineer is suitable for candidates who are interested to learn more on the Cloud Data Management. The official price for the exam is $180 USD.
What Should Be Your Study Method for the VMCE Exam Preparation?
Once you are determined to take the VMCE exam, you must get ready with a study guide that combines all your necessary actions during the preparation and materials in one place.
Work on the VMCE Syllabus Topics:
The basic action of the VMCE exam candidate should be going through the syllabus details and making out a chart to cover the syllabus topics on time. When it comes to covering the syllabus topics, books and online resources work best to ace the exam.
Success in the Veeam VMCE exam is highly dependent on grasping the syllabus topics from the core. The more grasp you have, the more is the chance to succeed quickly. Do not hurry to learn the exam topics; learn one at a time.
Increase Your Productivity through Routine Making:
How to make your study schedule the most productive? If the aspirant follows a planned routine, he is going to experience a more productive preparation. If you want to enhance your productivity during the preparation, you must set aside your study hours. Focusing on daily study would help to learn the syllabus topics in a better manner.
Develop Writing Habit:
If you develop the habit of writing essential points during the study, you can revise quickly through these notes. Your study routine should be such that you can properly utilize the study resources. Therefore, follow some proven steps to pass the exam.
When Is the Right Time to Explore VMCE Sample Questions & Mock Tests?
- The potential Veeam VMCE certification candidates should not restrict themselves to learning the syllabus topics only. They can add more value to their preparation; if they explore different VMCE sample questions through PDF format or regular format, their knowledge base could become stronger.
- The best time to explore sample questions is at the end of syllabus completion. Many valuable websites offer trusted and free sample questions for the VMCE exam preparation.
- The preparation process is always better with these sample questions and practice test combinations. Many aspirants opt for the VMCE dumps PDF materials and end up losing confidence in the exam hall during the actual exam preparation process.
- You can learn from the dumps materials, but working with VMCE dumps PDF won’t help to assess your preparation level. Taking VMCE mock exams would help the aspirant to get ready with the actual exam structure, and a candidate becomes an expert regarding time management through this process.
- Therefore, drop your focus from VMCE exam related dumps PDF and get valuable insights through Veeam Certified Engineer practice tests.
- VMExam.com offers one of the most valuable practice tests for self assessment. The time-based practice tests help an aspirant to gain ideas on their time management level and answering capacity. The candidates may face difficulty during initial attempts, but through gradual practice their knowledge base, speed and marks improve.
Here Are Few VMCE Sample Questions for Your Knowledge:
01. What is the lowest interval at which a replication job can be scheduled?
a) Every hour
b) Every 15 minutes
c) Every 5 minutes
d) Every 20seconds
02. Where is the Veeam CBT filter driver installed?
a) On every managed backup proxy
b) On every managed server
c) On every managed VMware server
d) On every managed Hyper-V or SMB 3.0 server
03. Which of the following editions introduces the Scale-Out Backup Repository feature?
b) VeeamZIP (free)
d) Enterprise Plus
04. When should you consider disabling multithreaded data transfer?
a) When several jobs are scheduled to run at the same time
b) When the simple deployment scenario is used
c) When the backup traffic needs to be routed over a non-production network
d) When it is required to keep production storage availability from being impacted by the loadfrom backup tasks
05. Which of the following best describes the Snapshot Hunter feature?
a) Veeam ONE dashboard used to detect orphaned VMware vSphere snapshots that may remain after backup or replicationjob sessions
b) A part of Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots responsible for locating the required snapshot for restore
c) A Veeam technology used to detect and remove orphaned VMware vSphere snapshots that may remain after backup or replication job sessions
d) A Veeam CBT filter driver, used for Instant Recovery in the Microsoft Hyper-V environments